So back in the day I use to do outfit of the day illustrations. And lately I've been exploring Pinterest. I love taking an ootd (outfit of the day) layout and making it my own.
I'd like to start a series of OOTD of natural haired girls and such. It's the same character in (3) different outfits found on Pinterest. I'm in love with the middle one💕
I created some new curly hair brushes in Illustrator to create her hair. In the first two illustrations her hair is a little more kinky and I love it. Need to draw more tighter curls.
February 2017 Calendar
Check out this adorkable February 2017 calendar.
•Printable planner stickers
This is a patreon exclusive.
I love having these monthly mobile backgrounds. They come in handy during meetings or needing to glance at a calendar real quick. The calendar, mobile background and printable stickers are patreon exclusive. $5 Pledgers will receive all 3 items and $2 pledgers will receive the printable stickers only.
I'm consistently turning my characters into printable planner sticker kits that are available on Patreon. Patreon is a great platform where you can support your favorite creators. On there I post my artwork and printables. Check it out.
Check out some adorkable printable freebies ☛ here ☚
Red Bubble is having a sale on Monday, November 14 until 11:59pm. I have several designs and items up there for sale. Treat YOURSELF! and your loves ones with a new phone case or piece of artwork. Check out the shop >>here<<
Lady Leopard Planner Stickers – Printable Download
These are some adorkably cute leopard themed weekly printable planner sticker elements. I had created these sticker elements based off a character I created eariler this year. You can find the kit here.
Today's printable planner sticker elements are specifically designed for Erin Condren Planner but will also fit other similar planners. This downloadable kit is available as a PDF and JPEG file for you to print out at home onto a blank self-adhesive shipping label to make your own stickers.
Printable planner stickers means that you can download this file and print the stickers off as many times as you want and use them over and over and over. They fit the Erin Condren vertical box sizes but you are more than welcome to use them for other non-commercial uses☺
There are 2 pages of planner stickers elements in this release.
- 8.5″ by 11″ PDF file
- 8.5″ by 11″ JPEG file
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color.
- Color scheme: pink, brown & blue
As usual these planner kits are free for personal use, (check my FAQ if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill.
How to Use this Printable Planner Kit:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software.
2) The most tedious way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and cut out by hand, I have done my best to spac the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Hope you enjoy! ☺
Some things you should know before downloading/purchasing:
- This file(s) is for personal use only. File(s) cannot be resold, modify or used commercially.
- When sharing on social media or however please provide a full credit link to Tawana Simone/Adorkable Affiliation(www.tawanasimone).
A Keys No Filter
Created this lineart aka coloring page for my patrons on Patreon. For a $2 pledge you can receive this printable coloring page and more! I also started coloring it and put the full verison on there too. Truly appreciate my patrons 🙂 Hope you enjoy 💕
July 2016 Calendar
It's gonna be a haute summer☀☀☀
Check out this adorkable July 2016 Calendar.
This is a patreon exclusive. Files are delievered in a zipped folder