July Planner Stickers – Printable Download
This July planner kit comes in THREE volumes plus a bonus sheet of sticker elements. You can find the kits ✿here✿
Today's printable planner sticker elements are specifically designed for Erin Condren Planner but will also fit other similar planners. This downloadable kit is available as a PDF and JPEG file for you to print out at home onto a blank self-adhesive shipping label to make your own stickers.
Printable planner stickers means that you can download this file and print the stickers off as many times as you want and use them over and over and over. They fit the Erin Condren vertical box sizes but you are more than welcome to use them for other non-commercial uses☺
There are 76 planner stickers elements in addition to the character illustration in today’s release. The bonus page includes 65 sticker elements.
- 8.5″ by 11″ PDF file
- (2 ) 8.5″ by 11″ JPEG file
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color.
- Color scheme: red, tan & blue
As usual these planner kits are free for personal use, (check my FAQ if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill.
How to Use this Printable Planner Kit:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software.
2) The most tedious way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and cut out by hand, I have done my best to spac the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Hope you enjoy! ☺